Animatronic Animal Products (AA-31-35)
Sound: Corresponding animal sound or custom other sounds.
Movements: 1. Mouth open and close sychronized with sound; 2. Head moves left to right; 3. Neck moves up to down; 4. Tail sway; 5.Wings move; 6. More movements can be customized.(The movements can be customized according to the animal types, size and customers' requirement.)
Control Mode: Infrared Self-acting Or Manual operation
Certificate: CE, SGS
Usage: Attraction and promotion. (amusement park, theme park, museum, playground, city plaza, shopping mall and other indoor/outdoor venues.)
Power: 110/220V, AC, 200-2000W.
Plug: Euro plug, British Standard/SAA/C-UL. (depends on standard of your country).
1. Control box: Independently developed fourth-generation control box.
2. Mechanical Frame: Stainless steel and brushless motors have been used to make animals for many years. Each animal's mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model looks and feels of the highest quality.
4. Carving: Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect animal body proportions absolutely based on animal skeletons and scientific data. Show your visitors what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting: Painting master can paint animals according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design
6. Final Testing: Each animal will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing: Bubble bags protect animals from damaging. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each animal will be packed carefully and focus on protecting eyes and mouth.
8. Shipping: Chongqing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou,etc. We accept land, air, sea transport and international multimodal transport.
9. On-site Installation: We will send engineers to customer's place to install animals.
Polar Bear(AA-31) Overview: The polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is the largest extant bear species, as well as the largest extant land carnivore. Although most polar bears are born on land, they spend most of their time on the sea ice. Their scientific name means "maritime bear" and derives from this fact. Polar bears hunt their preferred food of seals from the edge of sea ice, often living off fat reserves when no sea ice is present.
Peacock(AA-32) Overview: Peafowl is a common name for three bird species in the genera Pavo and Afropavo within the tribe Pavonini of the family Phasianidae, the pheasants and their allies. Male peafowl are referred to as peacocks, and female peafowl are referred to as peahens, even though peafowl of either sex are often referred to colloquially as "peacocks". The two Asiatic species are the blue or Indian peafowl originally of the Indian subcontinent, and the green peafowl of Southeast Asia; the one African species is the Congo peafowl, native only to the Congo Basin.
Parrot(AA-33) Overview: Parrots, also known as psittacines ,Characteristic features of parrots include a strong, curved bill, an upright stance, strong legs, and clawed zygodactyl feet. Many parrots are vividly coloured, and some are multi-coloured. Most parrots exhibit little or no sexual dimorphism in the visual spectrum. They form the most variably sized bird order in terms of length. The most important components of most parrots' diets are seeds, nuts, fruit, buds, and other plant material. A few species sometimes eat animals and carrion, while the lories and lorikeets are specialised for feeding on floral nectar and soft fruits.
Eagle(AA-34) Overview: Eagle is the common name for many large birds of prey of the family Accipitridae. Eagles are not a natural group but denote essentially any bird of prey large enough to hunt sizeable (about 50 cm long or more overall) vertebrate prey.The eagle is the patron animal of the ancient Greek god Zeus. In particular, Zeus was said to have taken the form of an eagle in order to abduct Ganymede, and there are numerous artistic depictions of the eagle Zeus bearing Ganymede aloft, from Classical times up to the present.
Cassowary(AA-35) Overview: Casuarius is a genus of birds in the order Casuariiformes, it is classified as a ratite (flightless bird without a keel on its sternum bone) and is native to the tropical forests of New Guinea (Papua New Guinea and Indonesia), Aru Islands (Indonesia), and northeastern Australia. Cassowaries feed mainly on fruit, although all species are truly omnivorous and take a range of other plant foods, including shoots and grass seeds, in addition to fungi, invertebrates, and small vertebrates.