Animatronic Dinosaur Velociraptor Model Products (AD-10-15)
Sound: Dinosaur roaring and breathing sounds.
Movements: 1. Mouth open and close synchronize with sound. 2. Eyes blinking. 3. Neck moves up and down. 4. Head moves left to right. 5. Forelimbs move. 6. Belly breathing. 7. Tail sway. 8. Front body up and down. 9. Smoke spray. 10. Wings flap.（Decide which movements to use according to the size of the product.）
Control Mode: Infrared Sensor, Remote control, Token coin operated, Customized etc.
Certificate: CE, SGS
Usage: Attraction and promotion. (amusement park, theme park, museum, playground, city plaza, shopping mall and other indoor/outdoor venues.)
Power: 110/220V, AC, 200-2000W.
Plug: Euro plug, British Standard/SAA/C-UL. (depends on standard of your country).
1. Control box: Independently developed fourth-generation control box.
2. Mechanical Frame: Stainless steel and brushless motors have been used to make dinosaurs for many years. Each dinosaur's mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model looks and feels of the highest quality.
4. Carving: Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect dinosaur body proportions absolutely based on dinosaur skeletons and scientific data. Show your visitors what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting: Painting master can paint dinosaurs according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design
6. Final Testing: Each dinosaur will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing : Bubble bags protect dinosaurs from damaging. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each dinosaur will be packed carefully and focus on protecting eyes and mouth.
8. Shipping: Chongqing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou,etc. We accept land, air, sea transport and international multimodal transport.
9. On-site Installation: We will send engineers to customer's place to install dinosaurs.
Velociraptor(AD-10) Overview: Velociraptor is a genus of dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur that lived approximately 75 to 71 million years ago during the latter part of the Cretaceous Period. Two species are currently recognized, although others have been assigned in the past. The type species is V. mongoliensis; fossils of this species have been discovered in Mongolia. A second species, V. osmolskae, was named in 2008 for skull material from Inner Mongolia, China. Smaller than other dromaeosaurids like Deinonychus and Achillobator, Velociraptor nevertheless shared many of the same anatomical features.
Velociraptor(AD-11) Overview: Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") is one of the dinosaur genera most familiar to the general public due to its prominent role in the Jurassic Park motion picture series. In real life, however, Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey, considerably smaller than the approximately 2 m (6+1⁄2 ft) tall and 80 kg (180 lb) reptiles seen in the films (which were based on members of the related genus Deinonychus). Today, Velociraptor is well known to paleontologists, with over a dozen described fossil skeletons, the most of any dromaeosaurid.
Velociraptor(AD-12) Overview: During an American Museum of Natural History expedition to the Outer Mongolian Gobi Desert, on 11 August 1923 scientists recovered the first Velociraptor fossil known to science: a crushed but complete skull, associated with one of the raptorial second toe claws. In 1924, a museum president designated the skull and claw (which he assumed to come from the hand) as the type specimen of his new genus, Velociraptor. This name is derived from the Latin words velox ('swift') and raptor ('robber' or 'plunderer') and refers to the animal's cursorial nature and carnivorous diet.
Color: Any color is available
Size: From 1m to 60 m long,other size is also available.1-60m
Payment: Credit Card,L/C,T/T,Western Union.
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set.
Lead time: 20-45 days or depends on order quantity after payment.
Velociraptor(AD-14) Overview: Velociraptor is a member of the group Eudromaeosauria, a derived sub-group of the larger family Dromaeosauridae. It is often placed within its own subfamily, Velociraptorinae. In phylogenetic taxonomy, Velociraptorinae is usually defined as "all dromaeosaurs more closely related to Velociraptor than to Dromaeosaurus." However, dromaeosaurid classification is highly variable. Originally, the subfamily Velociraptorinae was erected solely to contain Velociraptor. Other analyses have often included other genera, usually Deinonychus and Saurornitholestes, and more recently Tsaagan.
Velociraptor(AD-15) Overview: Velociraptor was warm-blooded to some degree, as it required a significant amount of energy to hunt. Modern animals that possess feathery or furry coats, like Velociraptor did, tend to be warm-blooded, since these coverings function as insulation. However, bone growth rates in dromaeosaurids and some early birds suggest a more moderate metabolism, compared with most modern warm-blooded mammals and birds. The kiwi is similar to dromaeosaurids in anatomy, feather type, bone structure and even the narrow anatomy of the nasal passages (usually a key indicator of metabolism).