Animal museum animatronic bird static specimen(AA-59-60)
Sound: Dinosaur roaring and breathing sounds.
Movements: 1. Mouth open and close synchronize with sound. 2. Eyes blink. 3. Neck up and down-left to right. 4. Head up and down-left to right. 5. Tail sway.（Decide which movements to use according to the size of the product.）
Control Mode: Infrared Sensor, Remote control, Token coin operated, Customized etc.
Certificate: CE, SGS
Usage: Attraction and promotion. (amusement park, theme park, museum, playground, city plaza, shopping mall and other indoor/outdoor venues.)
Power: 110/220V, AC, 200-2000W.
Plug: Euro plug,British Standard/SAA/C-UL.(depends on standard of your country).
1. Control box: Independently developed fourth-generation control box.
2. Mechanical Frame: Stainless steel and brushless motors have been used to make dinosaurs for many years. Each dinosaur's mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model looks and feels of the highest quality.
4. Carving: Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect dinosaur body proportions absolutely based on dinosaur skeletons and scientific data. Show your visitors what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting: Painting master can paint dinosaurs according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design
6. Final Testing: Each dinosaur will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing : Bubble bags protect dinosaurs from damaging. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each dinosaur will be packed carefully and focus on protecting eyes and mouth.
8. Shipping: Chongqing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou,etc. We accept land, air, sea transport and international multimodal transport.
9. On-site Installation: We will send engineers to customer's place to install dinosaurs.
Red-crowned crane(AA-59) Overview:Red-crowned crane (scientific name: Grus japonensis): It is a large wading bird of the Crane family and the genus Crane, with a body length of 120-160 cm. The neck and feet are long, the whole body is mostly white, the top of the head is bright red, the throat and neck are black, the ears to the headrest are white, and the feet are black. When standing, the neck, tail feathers and feet are black, the top of the head is red, and the rest are white; The secondary and tertiary flight feathers as well as the neck and feet are black, and the rest are all white, with very obvious features and easy identification. The head and neck of the juvenile are brown, and the body feathers are white and maroon.
Oriental white cranes(AA-60) Overview: Oriental white cranes are distributed in eastern Asia; more common in eastern my country. In southeastern Siberia, there are often dozens or even hundreds of large groups. Foraging often occurs near water or on grasslands and swamps, and during the breeding season, it is active in open grasslands and farmland swamps with sparse trees or small jungles. Mainly fish and some animal foods, but also eat a small amount of plant foods.