Alive Dino Exhibit Show Equipments Animatronic Dinosaur Models (AD-60-64)
Zigong Blue Lizard, located in Zigong, Sichuan Province, is a professional manufacturer of a life-like animatronic Dinosaurs & Animals, which can be customized. Our products mainly supplied to museums, science museums,amusement parks, theme parks and shopping malls throughout the world. Please send your specific needs to our mailbox, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Sound: Dinosaur roaring and breathing sounds.
Movements: 1. Mouth open and close synchronize with sound. 2. Eyes blinking. 3. Neck moves up and down. 4. Head moves left to right. 5. Forelimbs move. 6. Tail sway. （Decide which movements to use according to the size of the product.）
Control Mode: Infrared Sensor, Remote control, Token coin operated, Customized etc.
Certificate: CE, SGS
Usage: Attraction and promotion. (amusement park, theme park, museum, playground, city plaza, shopping mall and other indoor/outdoor venues.)
Power: 110/220V, AC, 200-2000W.
Plug: Euro plug, British Standard/SAA/C-UL. (depends on standard of your country).
1. Control box: Independently developed fourth-generation control box.
2. Mechanical Frame: Stainless steel and brushless motors have been used to make dinosaurs for many years. Each dinosaur's mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model looks and feels of the highest quality.
4. Carving: Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect dinosaur body proportions absolutely based on dinosaur skeletons and scientific data. Show your visitors what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting: Painting master can paint dinosaurs according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design
6. Final Testing: Each dinosaur will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing : Bubble bags protect dinosaurs from damaging. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each dinosaur will be packed carefully and focus on protecting eyes and mouth.
8. Shipping: Chongqing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou,etc. We accept land, air, sea transport and international multimodal transport.
9. On-site Installation: We will send engineers to customer's place to install dinosaurs.
Aliwalia(AD-60) Overview: Aliwalia is a vegetarian dinosaur belonging to the sauropods, sauropods, and prosauropods. Mainly lived in the northern part of the Ariva region of South Africa in the late Triassic. Aliwalia is a large dinosaur, typically 10-12 meters long, with an estimated weight of 1.5 tons.The size of the femur led many palaeontologists to believe (along with the clearly carnivorous maxilla), that Aliwalia was a carnivorous dinosaur of remarkable size for the age in which lived. It would have been comparable to that of the large Jurassic and Cretaceous theropods.
Plateosaurus(AD-61) Overview: Plateosaurus is a genus of plateosaurid dinosaur that lived during the Late Triassic period, around 214 to 204 million years ago, in what is now Central and Northern Europe.Plateosaurus was a bipedal herbivore with a small skull on a long, flexible neck, sharp but plump plant-crushing teeth, powerful hind limbs, short but muscular arms and grasping hands with large claws on three fingers, possibly used for defence and feeding. Unusually for a dinosaur, Plateosaurus showed strong developmental plasticity: instead of having a fairly uniform adult size.
Melanorosaurus(AD-62) Overview: Melanorosaurus is a genus of basal sauropodomorph dinosaur that lived during the Late Triassic period. A herbivore from South Africa, it had a large body and sturdy limbs, suggesting it moved about on all fours. Its limb bones were massive and weighty, like sauropod limb bones.Melanorosaurus had a skull which measured approximately 250 mm. The snout was somewhat pointed, and the skull was somewhat triangular when seen from above or below. The premaxilla had four teeth on each side, a characteristic of primitive sauropodomorphs.
Coloradisaurus(AD-63) Overview: Coloradisaurus is a genus of massospondylid sauropodomorph dinosaur. It lived during the Late Triassic period (Norian stage) in what is now La Rioja Province, Argentina. The holotype individual has been estimated to have been 3 m (10 ft) long with a mass of 70 kg (150 lb).Coloradisaurus was classified as a plateosaurid in the original description by scientists, but this pre-dated the use of phylogenetic analyses in paleontology. Originally it was named Coloradia, but this name has been used by a moth, so the name was changed.
Liliensternus(AD-64) Overview: Liliensternus (genus name: Liliensternus), also known as Liliensternus, is a genus of coelophysis superfamily dinosaurs, living in the Late Triassic, about 215 million to 200 million years ago . Lilienstern was discovered in Germany in 1934, and the species name is named after the German scientist Dr. Hugo Rühle von Lilienstern. Lilienlong is about 5.15 meters long and weighs about 127 kilograms.